Application for scholarship
Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences which has attained 66th rank amongst 100 top Indian Universities as ranked by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, has made rapid strides in science, bio-based engineering and pharmaceutical sciences. It intends to develop bilateral relations in these disciplines with SAARC countries and HUC member educational institutes and to help them in building these disciplines. In addition, realizing the importance of English as an International language, it has decided to provide assistance to the students of these countries (applicable only to the HUC member Universities).
SAARC Countries (Through SAARC Secretaries)
- Two seats each in B. Tech Biotech and B. Tech Food technology (Two seats each for Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh = 12 seats)
- Two seats each in M.A. English for China, Nepal, Bhutan through ICIMOD only for HUC member universities = 6 seats)
- M. Tech. in Food technology, Biotechnology, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering through ICIMOD/International Offices of Lanzhou University and Sichuan University, China.
- For B. Tech Food Technology and Biotechnology: 50 percent marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination who have studies Physics, Chemistry and Math’s or Physics, Chemistry, Biology at 10+2 level or Chemistry, Physics and Biology (such students will be doing remedial mathematics)
- For M. Tech: B. Tech in relevant subject with 55 percent marks
- For M.A. Hons in English: 60 percent marks in graduation
- B. Tech/M. Tech: 1500 USD per annum which will meet the tuition fee of the programme i.e tuition fee and developmental charges other incidental charges.
- M.A. English: 1000 USD per annum. The students will bear the expenses for boarding and lodging, travel and health insurance etc. which are equivalent to 1000 USD.
How to apply
For Further Information, please contact
Prof. Ram Prakash Dwivedi
Director International Affairs