- To involve and engage the regional programmes specifically, at least two past knowledge instances from each regional programme would be compiled and shared.
- Regional programme partners case studies, learning, practices would equally be looked for, where RPs collaboration will be needed.
- The knowledge shared from Programmes will be available where it is most needed to inform policy makers, practitioners as well as researchers.
- Identifying and demonstrating the changes and impact resulting from regional programmes and their partnerss work will be exceedingly significant in the future and this innovative mechanism is well suited.
- Feedback and learning on shared cases from past and ongoing experiences from the different initiatives leads to a better understanding of regional issues and addresses knowledge gap.
- Garner knowledge instances good practices and useful information from Programmes and build a rich HKH mountain dynamic knowledgebase.